You can use the My Pension service if you have most recently worked in the public sector or if you receive a pension from Keva. You can use the service 24/7.
Use your personal online banking codes, mobile ID or smart ID card to log in to the service.
What can you do through the My Pension service?
- Check your pension record
- Use the pension calculator to estimate your pension based on your own information
- Apply for a pension or vocational rehabilitation – you will receive a decision faster when you send your application electronically
- Track the progress of your application
- Order notices – you will receive a message when there is a new decision, document or message for you in the service
- See your own pension payment details such as gross and net pension, tax rate and account number
- Increase your tax rate, change your account number or order a pension certificate
- Ask our experts about pension matters in a data secure way